Sunday, July 26, 2009

To my Twitter friends

As a trucker I get to travel around this great country of ours. One of the pleasures I have is sending pictures from my blackberry and posting them on Twitter. Several times since tweeting these pictures I would get an @ message from a user that hardly ever tweets thanking for sharing the beauty with them. These fine people have reminded me to be grateful not only for the mobility my body still has but how blessed i am to have a job I love doing. To all my Twitter friends that travel along as I make my way from Temple Texas to Seattle Washington every 2 weeks THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES. The life of a trucker can get lonely and for 8 to 10 days gone from home at a time having so many friends available to laugh learn and just be entertained by 24 hours a day is too cool for words. The fact that some of my less mobile friends love my pictures and tweet me about them inspires me to send more and as soon as I have the time I will start an album of pictures and post it on my web page. Who knows maybe even a book of pictures from the eyes of a trucker. SO off to tweet my friends up on twitter and enjoy their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment good and bad. I like the good ones but prefer the bad to learn how to improve my blogging skills.