Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thanks for the inspriration.

I have to say a few words of thanks to my twitter friends @MaraBG and @MDabbles for the inspiration to finally get my blogging life underway. @MaraBG was the deciding factor since she enjoyed my email to her of how I got my name that it was my first post. I have been thinking of blogging for a short time and hers was a nice way to see how you could entertain a reader and teach them a form of free flowing structure. Don't take my word for it see for yourself @http://www.stewartandmarasodyssey.blogspot.com/. My thanks to @MDabbles who gave me the information to start a mobile blog from my blackberry. As soon as i get it working correctly, wont have to bore the followers with my on the road pictures I can post them on it and leave twitter for those really special Pictures I feel the need to share with everyone. Also if you want to see a blog that looks fantastic check his out @http://mdabbles.wordpress.com/ Thanks for tuning in more to come when i am not to tired to babble.

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment good and bad. I like the good ones but prefer the bad to learn how to improve my blogging skills.